Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why Baby Cakes?


I know the name for this blog might be strange, so I thought I'd try to explain. I wanted something catchy. I wanted my blog to stand out. I also wanted it to quickly and easily describe the content of the blog. Baby Cakes fills both those goals. I hope to blog about our adoption journey, one aimed to bring our baby home. I also hope to talk about my interest and adventures in making and decorating cupcakes. I've found baking to be relaxing in a strange, busy sort of way. I'll try to post a picture of a cupcake I've made in the past, but since I'm new to blogging it just might not work. I hope to sell some cupcakes eventually to raise money for the adoption. I am by no means a professional and I will be keeping my "day job", but it is fun and maybe it will help along the way. It at least inspired a fun name for the blog, so that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment