Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Vacation

So I took a Christmas vacation from the Internet.  Well, not entirely, but I didn't do my usual once a day checking of blogs, Facebook, etc.  I am now hopelessly behind on news and it will take me awhile to get caught up on blogs, but I really enjoyed having J.J. home for two whole weeks!  He headed back to work today and Xavier and I tried to get back into our previous no-Daddy routine.  He has asked about his Daddy so many times today.  Right now we are about to head to a basketball game so we can get in a little more Daddy time today.  In those two weeks we were busy enjoying Christmas cheer and New Year's fun.  I am going to try posting each day this week so I can share some of our favorite new holiday memories.  I hope all your Christmases were merry and bright.  Welcome to 2012!!  (Oh, actually Christmas isn't quite over because we plan to do some celebrating Friday for Russian Christmas Eve.  Anyone have a good recipe for borsch?)

No comments:

Post a Comment