Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!



Tomorrow is my momma's birthday. We had the privilege of having my parents and my grandpa over for lunch. I made a cake and decided to practice my piping skills. I know that is still my biggest weakness in cake decorating. I have made my momma many birthday cakes over the years, some of which I literally cried about because they were such tremendous flops. I would not call this cake a thing of beauty, but it was an improvement. And my mother loved it as all mothers do.
On the adoption end of things, we are still waiting on our Home Study report. We have been told that a first draft in currently being proofread by our agency.
School begins tomorrow, so my daily routine will change drastically. I'll try not to bore you with a Pre-K story every day for the next 180+, ( I have a husband for that chore) but some will be too hilarious to keep to myself. I'll try to post about the first day of school though. I think I am more nervous that the kids. So many new little faces starting their first ever day of school. It is a huge responsibility, but also a joy. So here is my joyful school is about to start face. Yeah, that might need some improvement too, but we did have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment