Friday, August 12, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words

I have been very lax about putting pictures on the blog lately, so here are a few snapshots from our recent weeks together. By the way, we have now been home for two months. Amazing!!
Taking a nap with Momma. It took him forever to get comfortable and that is the way he chose to lay. Kids! You gotta love them.

Experiencing the joy of licking batter off the mixer blades for the first time. We were making chocolate chip zucchini cupcakes.

Yum!


Swinging always seems to prompt the word, "Again!".


"Do I really have to sit here while you two golf?"

Our first family golf outing let Xavier try out his unique swing on some real greens.

So much has happened in the last two months, but I am still pretty bad at taking pictures. I'm grateful being a good parent is not measured in how well you document your child's days. I hope it is measured in some smiles because those moments are truly priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment