Monday, March 14, 2011

One State Down...

Since we live so close to Oklahoma and so much of our lives have been spent in Oklahoma some of our documents were notarized there. Today all the Oklahoma documents were finished! I put them in the mail and they should arrive in Oklahoma City tomorrow. I'm not sure how long the apostille process will take in Oklahoma. I've sent a more than one batch for Texas, so I have an estimate of that time frame, but not Oklahoma. Does anybody know??
More good news. Our background checks arrived!! Whoop, whoop! Now we just need to get these documents notarized and get the last notary page from our psychological evaluations. Then the Texas papers will be complete as well. I am really praying that everything will be off to the secretary of state by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment