Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. It sort of feels like I gained a child in Russia but I lost part of my brain. I hate to admit that but I just don't feel like I've got things pulled back together into this new "normal" and this blog is one of those things. Xavier is doing really well. I wish I had some new photos, but we filled the memory card and I haven't tried to delete photos or find the other memory card. We are all at a teenage church camp helping on and off this week. J.J. is there more than the rest of us and I miss him tremendously. I'm ready to have a nice boring quiet summer. It has been nice to praise God with others and hear the Word preached though. Well since I am typing this on my tiny IPod screen and it is after 11:00pm I better call this a good first attempt at blogging post adoption. Thanks for all the prayers during our travels. Things went smoothly for the most part and Xavier handled it so well. He is a little trooper! I'll try to get a real update later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment